Disclaimer: Whatever information is available on the website of Tumeera.com is a compilation from a number of valid sources including builder’s brochures, documents, maps, and by our research team. Here, the website lists flats, villas, houses, and properties of all types and ranges; however, Tumeera.com and their owners/employee/directors takes no responsibility for any property/project details, listings, price/rates, floor area, location information that may be listed on the website. The users are suggested and advised to confirm the RERA, Government authorities, final offer, details and the necessary information about the properties before making the final decisions. The inquiries should be generated and sent to the concerned builder/agent/owner and tumeera.com would play no direct or indirect role in influencing the conversation. They shall neither be responsible nor liable to intervene or resolve any disputes or disagreements that may occur between the Customer/Buyer/Seller or any other parties involved; therefore, the concerned shall settle any such disputes without having any kind of involvement of tumeera.com and there directors/employees.Tumeera.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the Users are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decision for purchase of properties. Tumeera.com, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses/ time/ mental and emotional harassment incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal. The user’s personal information like name, email id, phone number we receives from website and from various social media campaigns, or from our various data collection method will be shared to the various property agents/builders/owners. If do not agree Disclaimer of Tumeera.com than do not use our services.
Term & Conditions
- "Company": is defined as uninevo craftship pvt. Ltd. through its Real Estate Portal Division ("the Company") an existing Company under the Companies Act, India and having its corporate office at, Jaipur rajasthan
- "Tumeera.com" is defined as the internet website of the Company at www.tumeera.com
- "Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- "User" is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees. "User" or "You" also includes any person who access or avail this Site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site of the Company.
Tumeera.com is only acting as a marketing partner for developers of this real estate project providing online marketing services and does not in any way facilitate and cannot be deemed to be facilitating sales between developers and the visitors/users of the website.
- All information in relation to the project whether written, visual representation or oral, as made available on Tumeera.com are all information as provided, described and supplied by the concerned developer.
- The pictures / photos / visuals / videos shown here include artist’s impression of the property being displayed and have been provided by the developers. The actual properties may vary from, and may be inconsistent with, such representations. Further pictures/photos/ representations of furniture and fixtures, surroundings, roads etc. are merely illustrative and shall not be construed to be available with the listed properties or as part of the offerings.
- Before deciding to purchase or taking any other action, you are requested to exercise due caution and to independently validate and verify all information and details and go through the terms and conditions as included in the documents.
- The display of information on Tumeera.com with respect to a developer or project does not guarantee that the developer / project has registered under the RERA, Real Estate (Regulation and Development), 2016 (“Act”) or is compliant with the same.
- You acknowledge that by merely making such information available on Tumeera.com, and there Directors are not involved in any ‘unfair trade practice’, as defined under the Act, if such information turns out to be inaccurate, incomplete or false.
- We may contact you to solicit feedback of your experience and to provide any additional information that you would be eligible for, either as a customer or as a visitor.
- Neither Tumeera.com nor any person having any ownership or other interest in either of them and their respective directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall be responsible or liable to you or any other person
- For any error, falsity, or inaccuracy in the information provided herein or for any omission of information;
- For any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you or any other person, based on the information given on the portal; or
- For any act or omission of the developers or any default or failure or breach on their part, including with respect to delivery of any services or amenities advertised and any delay in delivery or completion of the property.
Please note that this disclaimer is in addition to the provisions of any other disclaimer displayed / listed on Tumeera.com
We are a digital real estate advertising / marketing and information services platform connecting people with the real estate market. Tumeera.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or “Tumeera.com ") provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www. Tumeera.com website (the "Website") and Tumeera.com mobile applications (the “Mobile App”) and all the products and services available through our Website and Mobile App (collectively the "Services"). The Website and Mobile App is owned and operated by Uninevo craftship Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
Disclaimers related to completeness and authenticity of the content / listings
- The user should conduct checks and establish authenticity of any property, or project, its title, built up area, suitability for buying / renting in a form and manner deemed appropriate at his or her cost.
- Tumeera.com being an advertising platform does not and cannot validate the authenticity of content in its Services. A lot of content is uploaded by the advertiser and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
- Once a listing or banner is displayed on Our Site, We do not guarantee or make warranties that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all.
- Property descriptions and other information provided on Our Site are intended for information and marketing purposes and, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. It is the responsibility of prospective buyers/tenants to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions displayed and the responsibility of agents/sellers/brokers to ensure the accuracy and integrity of property descriptions provided on Our Site and in any property particulars.
- Company will not be liable for any time difference arising between a message released through a gateway/ server (provided to tumeera.com) and such message finally reaching the User from the concerned service provider.
- The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfillment of the service/s on Company or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc. against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
- Company shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, etc. incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., of which are to be borne by the user personally.
Certain points to bear in mind:
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify owners' / landlords’ credentials.
- Visit the project site/property personally, to ensure that the seller’s / landlord’s claim is genuine and that the property is not an 'imaginary' one.
- Beware of false title documents. Loans may have been secured against properties that may be disputed or have remained vacant for long.
- We strongly recommend that proper due diligence on the property is conducted prior to entering into a transaction related to a real estate.
- It should be independently ensured by the User whether the seller is complying with the provisions of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its applicability to the relevant property or project.
- Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
(“Project”) and is in no way facilitating, negotiating or assisting in the sales between you and the developer. While displaying this information on our Website / Mobile App, Tumeera.com is relying on the information as provided by the Developer of such Project. Before making any decision please ensure to validate all the information and go through the terms and conditions as included in the documents. Further:
- While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the meaningful information being displayed by the Representative and the same being asked to be updated by Representative on regular intervals, there is a possibility that the information displayed may not be current and complete;
- The pictures / photos shown here include artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations;
- Users should verify the completeness and accuracy of all such information from the RERA website, as may be applicable, of respective States where the Project is registered. Tumeera.com does not, by any means, verify, validate, endorse or promote the compliance of a specific Project with the RERA regulations. Please make sure you verify all the details independently from the or Representative from the RERA website before making any decision in relation to the purchase of the properties.
- The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information is your responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address or loss of passwords from you.
- Our Website / Mobile App may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility of liability for the content on websites that use the Tumeera.com search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
- Suspension of Service:
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Services, subscribed for, is suspended, it shall be deemed to be terminated. The date shall be such as stipulated by the Company and the User shall be liable for all the charges and fees incurred up to the date.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such money as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
- There will be no refund of payment by the company if service not like by the user/agent/builder/ owner. Once the advertising/service started by the company there will be no refunds of payments.
Tumeera.com provides a number of internet-based services through its platform and shall include:
- Posting User profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of property, and related property services etc.
- Secure a property through Tumeera.com and its internet links.
- Place a print advertisement in any of the group publications through the www.tumeera.com site.
- Advertisement on social media websites and company owned other websites.
- Post advertisements on www.tumeera.com
- Send advertisements and promotional messages through emails and messages.
The Services can be purchased through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of Services shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like subscription fees, (Refund policy and /or cancellation policy, if applicable) etc.
Payment & Refund clause
- Payment for the services offered shall be on 100% advance basis.
- Payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber, is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- Refund if any shall be at the sole discretion of the Company only.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the Company at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid by a subscriber/user, against any amount(s) payable by user to the Company under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
- The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
- The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Company on the dispute. In the event of Company's deciding the dispute in the User's favor, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
- Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
- Once the services / advertisement started by the company there will be no refund of payment by the company.
- The user’s personal information like name, email id, phone number we receives from website and from social media various campaigns, or from (Phone Calls, SMS, Emails, by Tumeera.com team) will be shared to the various agents/builders/owners.
- In order to avoid your personal information to be shared than do not use our services.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report email@example.com